February 5, 2013

Cubicle Crafting Kit in the shop....

I have a new kit up in my shop called Cubicle.  If you love office supplies, vintage typewriters and love to get crafty, this kit is just for you.  It's jam packed with over 50 items, including a full package of Studio Calico wood veneers, patterned papers, tags, ledger papers, envelopes, library cards and more!

Here's a little sampling of a card I made using the kit items.   The fun stamp is from Evalicious.
Also new to the shop are my fun new label stickers.  There are Grid Paper Arrow Labels. 
 Notebook Paper Heart Labels.....
 Notebook Paper Quote Bubble Labels.....
 And Grid Paper US Map Labels.......
Join me back  here at the blog for more fun projects using the Cubicle Crafting Kit + a fun post about my vintage typewriter.  Thanks for stopping by!

Edited to add:
Papertrey prices for stamps and paper have just been reduced on my sale page right here.

4 comments:

Anita said...

Such a fun collection...you are one super talented gal!

Carol W. said...

Super cute kit collection. Love the states grid lines on tag.

suzeyq said...

Great job putting together that awesome kit! Love the card you made with it!

Mette said...

Fabulous kit. Would you ship to the UK ?(I know postage has gone up in the States)

Hugs, Mette

Related Posts with Thumbnails