May 17, 2010

Teacher Treats

Last day of school for us is tomorrow. Also the very last day for our little school before it closes for good. Thought I would send one last batch of teacher treats with the girls.I used Pine's new Fillable Frames #4 label set and Beth's new Get to the Point set. For the words/symbols in black, I was able to combine 4 different sentiments on one clear block. No need to stamp all the words separately, gotta love that!!
For the treats, chocolate chip cookies were packaged in large glassine back. I stapled on some new Chartreuse Saddle Stitch ribbon and then adhered the labels with a dimensional. Easy Peasy!!

Note: I'm working very hard on Etsy shop updates. I can't wait to show you all my new goodies!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

will you be selling these labels in your etsy shop? sooo very cute!!!

Unknown said...

so sorry about the school closing - nothing as sad as an empty school or an empty house..i hope that your girls have a great school to go to.

dolcreations said...

How sad to hear your school is closing. I too hope that the girls have a wonderful school to go to and that hopefully some of their wonderful teachers go with them!
Your treat bags are so cute! You must be well loved at that school! I wish I was your girls teachers!!!
I must tell you....you are my inspiration station! I wish so much I could meet you....that would be on my "bucket list"LOL
Have a wonderful day...

Country Mouse said...

Very pretty treats! I'm sure the teachers will love them!!!

Alice said...

beautiful simple tags! lovely!

Janelle said...

What a cute way to package cookies. Love the tags -- and that you put all the sentiments on one block. Why do I always forget that I can do that?! So saddened to hear about your school, though. :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails