May 20, 2010

Sending Smiles...

Hey friends, it's another rainy, soggy, wet day here in Kansas. Send me some sunshine, will ya! And I'll send you some smiles. :)

Today I have some pretty little cards to show you. I needed a nice get well/cheer you up kind of card for a local high school girl. I think one of these will be just perfect!
For the sentiment label, I used Pine's new Fillable Frames #4 stamp and coordinating die cut. I love these stamps and dies, so easy to whip up a few cards! The sending smiles sentiment is from Up, Up & Away Sentiments. Love the combo of fonts from this set.
For the rest of my card, I used patterned papers from October Afternoon and Basic Grey, PTI Swiss Dot ribbon in Spring Moss, Sweet Blush Vintage Buttons, pink sequins, a Martha Stewart flower punch and Cotton Candy Carnival Tickets from my Etsy shop.
Hope you enjoy! I'll have these cards and a few other designs up in my Etsy shop shortly. Thanks for stopping by.

14 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous cards! And I think you're getting me addicted to the tickets. Argh, I forgot to buy some when I bought the wrinkle ribbons. LOL.

dolcreations said...

Beautiful cards! I just love the pale pink and the green together! Beautifully done as always!
P.S. Sending some sunshine your way!!!!

Tami McBeain said...

Oh I love these, so girly and fun!

Lisa Foster said...

These are fabulous!
Hugs,
Lisa

Patti J said...

These are so pretty! I'm getting hooked on these tickets too - they look so cute on all of your projects!

Patti J said...

Michelle, I've been trying to find an e-mail address for you, but don't see one. Could you possibly e-mail me? I have a question for you! Thanks! mamagilliam@gmail.com

Cassandra said...

This card would certainly cheer me up, but what patterned paper have you used, it looks so lovely?

Sharon (from Victorville) said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sending you some warm CA sunshine today. You always brighten my day when I can stop by your blog.

Judy said...

These cards are just beautiful~so cheery and sweet! I love your special touches especially the tickets!! Just ordered some colorful tickets & wrinkled ribbon from your Etsy store and can't wait to design with them. Your a gem, Michelle!

Betsy said...

I love the colors you used for these cards. As always, your creations are so delightful. This card is sure to cheer up the lucky girl who receives one. They really are works of art that should be left out to admire and enjoy again and again.

liannallama said...

These are so different and so pretty! Thanks.

Michelle said...

Mish,
I'll trade ya, you send teh rain you can take the sunshine.. We can always use the rain here in south Texas..lol.. Gorgeous cards I can't wait for the fillable frames die to be back in stock.

Michelle

Tiffany Ervin said...

These are so darling, beautiful cards, I love it!

Alice said...

very sweet cards! love the soft colors you used!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails