May 12, 2008

Hotdog!

Today's cards were made with the Stamp of the Month over at Ellen's online store. This Itty Bitty Lockhart stamp is called Hotdog! It's so tiny and cute and makes the perfect accent for some *hot diggity dog* type cards. I'm going to use these cards for Father's Day and male birthday cards. (yes, the one hotdog card with brads DOES looks like a smiley face) I used the Papertrey Simple Alphabet stamp set to create the sentiment. I cut and embossed the hot dog with Spellbinder's square die templates. Patterned paper is from Crate Paper. Image is colored with Copic markers and outlined with a grey color to make the hot dog pop.

I LOVE finding ways to incorporate stamps into guy cards. Hope you enjoy!!

11 comments:

Charmaine said...

I love these :) Cute idea for a child's birthday card as well.

Charmaine

Dottie K. said...

Cute cards! Great verse!!!! :)

Julia Aston said...

Love this hot dog! Ellen sent me a stamping of this along with the burger with a recent order - such fun! cute summertime cards! love the colors on these!

Anonymous said...

I have a hot dog stamp which I have had for years... I think it was from RBBB. I love that stamp and just recently I found a new stamp to go with it. It say "Let's Be Frank". I love your cards.

Michelle Tech said...

This is darling, and perfect for summer and Father's Day! Thanks for sharing!

Marie said...

These are super cute cards - I love the layouts and the colors are perfect. TFS!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! I love it!
Amanda
stitchnaway@carolina.rr.com

Sue in Grapevine said...

Is that you on the BPS Scrap Big site?
One of the winners of the Stacy Julian class?
Congratulations!

Courtney said...

These are too cute!

And I love the smiley face hotdog!

Unknown said...

Oh how I have missed this blog! It is wonderful to be back blogging! Just wanted to pop in and say hello!
Hugs,
Robyn

DeeDee said...

Oh how CUTE!!! I love those cards for guys!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails