January 14, 2013

Project Life Organizer Notebook...

Hey guys, today I have a sample of the type of notebook I use to organize my Project Life sketches.  This one measures about 6 x 8 and is a total lifesaver when it comes to planning out my Project Life weeks.  
 Here's a sampling of a weekly layout. I have the two page spread with photos placed, a list of week in review dates and some notes about insert pages that I want to add.  I add little check marks as I plan, print, email, complete and blog a weekly spread.
 Definitely takes time but I have my layouts planned just the way I want them.
 I've got a limited supply of notebooks just like these up in the shop today.  Below is the back side of the notebook with a little note from me.
 Each notebook has a varied flair badge attached to the outside cover. Very sturdy plastic notebook, with all the embellished paper parts tucked inside.
Enjoy and best of luck with your Project Life this year!!

10 comments:

libbywilko said...

These look great Michelle !

Dawn Gross said...

Love it! Getting it!

Carol W. said...

Fabulous idea! Great way to stay organized

Charmayne said...

Michelle~I just ordered one! Yeah thank you. If you have the one with the little camera on the button may I have that one? Thanks so much can't wait for this to help keep me organized.

Lauren Hender said...

These look fantastic! I love the tapes.

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Cathy Vee said...

Oh my god Michelle, this notebook is the reason I wanted start doing project life. So sad it's sold out! Thanks for the enabling, you are so talented!

Cathy Vee said...

Oh my god Michelle, this notebook is the reason I wanted start doing project life. So sad it's sold out! Thanks for the enabling, you are so talented!

Lindsay said...

Can I ask where you bought the notebook?

rebecca said...

Super cute Michelle...just pinned! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails