July 5, 2007

Attention Stampers......Product Lists

Do you blog? Submit to publications? Hold stamp camps? Order new product from time to time? (Okay, I know that last one included you! LOL!) Well, if you do then I have a fun little project for you. I made these fun Product Lists to keep track of stamping related lists. I am looking at my list right now so that I'll know what products to list in my supply list for you at the end of this post. I've also used it to list products for pub calls that I've made so I can have the information handy when I type up a submission. I also keep an ongoing page for supply *refills* that I need to purchase. It's just the right size too. If you look at the last photo, you'll see the inside of the notebook. I took junior size notepads to a printing shop and asked them to chop them in half. They charge by the cut, so ask them to stack up as many as they can. Sometimes the cuts aren't perfectly straight but it doesn't bother me.



To decorate the front of the notebook, I used Karen Lockhart's pencil jar stamp(a must have to send cards to all my creative friends). I colored in the image with my new favorite Copic markers. Zoom in on the detail girls, it's outstanding. They color in wonderfully and dry with no lines and the finish almost looks chalk like. Ellen will be carrying these soon so be sure to check her website listed at the right. (Go to her blog too for more exciting announcements to come, you are gonna freak!) To finish up the front, I used a retired SU! alphabet and some new SU! Classic inks(Blue Bayou, River Rock, and Soft Sky)to spell out *Product Lists*. The *certified* circle is from SU!'s Stamp of Authenticity set. I also added some My Mind's Eye fun paper for the background (available at Eclectic Paperie). A solid piece of card stock forms the notebook cover (like a book that wraps around 3 sides)



Here's the inside photo of the half notepad, of which I finished off the top with a scrap of MME patterned paper. The back has a SU! *stamped by* image so that I can sign my name when I give away some of these. I hope you try these...even if you don't get the 1/2 size books, you can always do a full size. I just love that it's skinny and doesn't take up much space.



Supply List: Lockhart stamp and Copic Markers (coming soon) from Ellen's store. My Mind's Paper from Eclectic Paperie. Stampin' Up! for word stamps and alphabet. Ribbon from Martha Stewart available at Michael's. Loopy brad from my stash. Bazzill textured card stock for the 3 sided notebook binding.

24 comments:

Valerie said...

OH, man, MISH! I LOVE this idea, and have a stack of those pads just sitting here!

Thanks for the idea!

Angel said...

These are SO cool. I want one. :-)

June Houck said...

You did such a nice job on these! Great idea too :) I keep a sheet of paper in my purse, then forget about it, or forget which pocket in my purse I stuck it in, etc. I LOVE this little project!

Anonymous said...

these are really cute--i love the skinny size, too! :) lexi

Peggy Maier said...

Thanks for a great idea! I know the ladies will love them!

Alex said...

Very cute idea! Love them!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome idea....definitely going to make this...at some point.
TY!!!

Melissa said...

Dang me! These are awesome!

Donna Baker said...

once again you blow us out of the water!! what a neat project ~ tfs!

Carol (HB) said...

Holy Toledo! To think that something this cute could get me organized!! LOL LOVE THEM Mishie!

Adelina said...

You have no idea how many times I've asked bloggers how they keep track of this stuff! My question never gets picked from the lists and I think it's because no one really has a system. Thank you so much for this wonderful idea! I'm going to start using it immediately!

wanda box said...

Love it Love it! Thanks for the great ideas.

Suzanne @ Day to Day said...

These are so cute! I'm going to have to make some of these.

wanda box said...

I logged on again to read up on your tent cards. I love the idea. could you contact me by my email

ucanstampit@yahoo.com

I have a question about the topic of selling cards.
thanks

Kathie Bailey said...

What an awesome idea! Thanks for sharing this with us. Can't wait to give one a try.

Anonymous said...

You are a creative genius!!!
Just a couple of questions for you...since I must make this project now...Which copics did you use? I'm building my collection a few at a time, since I can't afford the entire collection (which I want.) You did such a nice job of matching them to the new "in colors". ALso, which MM paper is that? It's awesome!!! and again....matches perfectly with the "in colors". Have you always had such a talent color matching? If you lived nearer to GA...I'd have you help me choose colors to paint my house....I can never decide on a color, LOL!!!!
Hope you are having a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

YOUR BLOG TOTALLY ROCKS. YOU ARE VERY TALENTED. THANKS!!

Dawn said...

I agree with all the above posts, this is the cutest idea. TFS it with us.

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle! I can't believe the detail you can get with these copic markers! Would you mind sharing which markers you used? Is it a set? I've been wanting to try some, but have no idea which ones to get first. Thanks for the help!

sophia landry said...

These are awsome, I have got to try makeing some of these!

Dottie K. said...

Wow this would be good a a To-Do-List or Notes for those of us that are demos. Would make a great set as Christmas gifts along with some other goodies. Just love it. How did you adhere the book to the cardstock? I would like to be able to reuse it and add a new book if possible. Your ideas just amaze me. TFS

Unknown said...

Love this idea Mish!!! I cannot wait to get some cut - they are so cute!

Amy said...

Great idea and I like the look with the note pad. I have made covered notepads before with pads that were very inexpensive (from a dollar store) but they just don't seem to stay together as well because of the quality of the paper and binding. This was a great idea!

Anonymous said...

These are great!! Wow what a wonderful idea:) I love the way you stamped and colored the front very very cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails