March 4, 2013

Spring Shop Update....

Spring is on it's way and I have some fresh new items in my shop.  

First up are some new gift bag sets.  I wanted some new packaging for my gift gifting so I stitched up some drawstring bags to have on hand.  I've seen the plain varieties popping up and thought that some colorful ones using trendy fabrics might be cute too.  As I create my own stash, I'll be sharing a few extras in the shop for you.  There are the blue polka dots.....
Chartreuse.......
 Grey paperclips.......
 And finally the multi floral gift bags.  Each bag measures approximately 6" x 8" and has a long cotton drawstring closure.  You'll also receive a paper sack, a paper doily, 2 manila tags, 2 clothespins and each style of bag comes with a special embellishment.
 Here's a sample of how I just wrapped up a few cards for a friend who did me a nice favor.  I have 2 greeting cards from my stash that I tucked into the paper sack.  I typed on the larger manila tag and adhered it to the sack with a paper doily and 2 kinds of Washi tape.  Very simple and quick.
 I added a bit of patterned paper to the smaller manila tag, cinched up the drawstrings and added the tag with the larger clothespin.  So simple, so easy but the idea of a handmade gift bag is so unique and fun. I'll be using these for birthday gifts, packaged cards (the clear card boxes fit into these bags), Christmas gifts....maybe to carry jewelry on trips.....little toys for the kiddos on road trips.  Endless possibilities.
I've got a few other shop items included glittery clothespins.  There are salmon colored clothespins....
 A fun aqua/teal color.....
 And a soft yellow....
 These small wooden spools can be strung up to create a garland or adhered to card fronts, etc.  Use your spray mists, spray paint or glitters to alter them.
 Just in time for Easter and Spring projects, I've got confetti sacks.
 These have confetti plus some snow fluff.  Use any other of the little sacks from my shop to create confetti sacks to add to cards, scrapbook pages , gift sacks, Project Life pockets and more.
There's lots of other new goodies too.  Thanks for stopping by.

Note:  International orders are welcome as long as items are current in the shop.  Please email me for a shipping quote.  And as always, I am happy to refund excess shipping costs back to your PayPal account.  It's always tricky to get it just right in advance.  :)

3 comments:

Linda said...

Cute!! You got lucky on that fabric. Love the paper clip fabric.

Anonymous said...

Love these. Can you tell me where you ordered the paper clip material? I would love to make a pillow for my boys room with that. Your blog is amazing, very inspiring.

Elisa

Lynn said...

Your gift bag sets are adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails