March 11, 2013

October Afternoon challenge....

Hey there, today Marcy and I have a challenge up at the October Afternoon blog.....using mason jars from the Farm Girl collection.  You can see how I created the tags over at the OA blog.  Here's my finished set of tags below.  
I'll be using the tags for salsa that I make this summer.  Everyone loves a fresh jar of salsa and some homemade baked tortilla chips.  To create the toppers for my pint jars, I used Waxed Paper Sacks and thick cotton twine.  I simply placed a sack over the jar and tied the twine around the top of the jar, adding the tag before the final knot was tied.  
So simple but such a fun presentation.  Hope you enjoy!  And now I want fresh salsa!

4 comments:

pinkladynz said...

Wow! I must try these...they look so cute yet professional?

cjgusloff57 said...

These are so cute! Now can we have the recipe for your famous Salsa? I need to get that PTI canning jar that you designed asap.

Diane Herr said...

so now I want fresh salsa too, how about our recipe please?

Diane Herr said...

so now I want fresh salsa too, how about our recipe please?

Related Posts with Thumbnails