March 17, 2013

Mama Elephant guest projects....

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I thought I would save my Mama Elephant guest projects for today since green was such a prominent color and very suitable for today.  I created these two cards using the On Target stamp set.  Two totally different looks on a feminine card & a masculine card.  You can view my guest post for these two cards here.   
This card was the birthday card we gave to my husband yesterday for this birthday.  He loves to hunt so the On Target stamp set came in very hand.  I love the layering you can do with the bulls eye and there's a fun variety of arrows to create frames like I did on my card.
This is a girly card I created with the On Target stamp set for my daughter during basketball season.  The "shoot for the stars" sentiment was just perfect.  I layered the arrow stamp with hearts.
My second guest post for Mama Elephant featured this card created with the Geotagged stamp set.  A great stamp set if you like travel themed images like the US map and the adorable suitcase.  There are lots of layering stamps that go with the suitcase so you can created fun straps and tags.  I used Large Manila Parcel Tags as the base for all the fun layers.  The glittery clothes is the Salmon Glitter Clothespin.  I'm thinking it will be fun to take photos this Summer by our new Airstream camper and send them off to family with travel themed cards.
If you haven't purchased Mama Elephant stamps, you can be certain that the stamps are manufactured with high quality photopolymer right here in the USA.  I love that!  I highly recommend their fun designs.
Thanks for stopping by today.  I'm working on projects for the upcoming Gossamer Blue April release + I've got some new artsy supplies I'm dying to dig into.  I've got a little catching up on Project Life to do too.  Hope your day is great....and green.  :)

5 comments:

Deirdre said...

Lovely cards Michelle and Happy St. Patrick's Day to you from the Emerald Isle

Unknown said...

So cute. My husband is a big hunter too. :)

Shan said...

Just had to say that I love your new Blog header! :) Have a great day!

Kryssi said...

Loved all of this. :) Thank you.

Unknown said...

I am catching up on all your wonderful blog posts from the last week or so and just so happy to see all these wonderful cards you have been making. I just love your cards and I apologize that I do not comment more often, I need to work on that. I love this suitcase stamp and will be ordering that stamp set, I dont have any stamps from that company so I am excited to try them out. Thank you for taking the time to always post and give us such great idea's. It always makes me happy to see that you have a new post up on your blog. Stay warm, here in TN we have cold temps and rain. Not much Spring spotted yet in my end of the US either. Diana F.

Related Posts with Thumbnails