March 12, 2013

Spring Packaging...

The 17" of snow has all melted and hopefully Spring is on it's way.  I like to have some fun packaging on hand for Easter and little small gifts so here's what I came up with today.  A fun Spring sack featuring a confetti sack, pretty patterned paper from Amy Tan, a die cut border, stamped tag, button and string.  To soften the sacks, I misted them using a mask and white spray.  
My favorite way to package up a few cards for the school secretaries or our moms.  
Also great for little Easter goodies and fairly flat items.
I've got 2 different kits up in the shop today.  You get all the supplies you need to complete a sack with just a little bit of assembly.  Each kit comes with extra confetti so you can use it on other projects.  This kit is the Multi Stripe Spring Kit.
This kit is the Pink Spring Packaging Kit.
I get lots of nice notes with orders and emails letting me know that you love to have these little packaging kits so that you can keep a few ready made sacks on hand.  Many of you also just like to purchase the packaging products separately too so you can have a stash of supplies on hand.  If you like today's packaging and want to purchase the items separately, I used Large Kraft Sacks, Pastel Confetti, and Dainty Doilies.  The Simple Sack Gift Packaging Kits would also be a good staple to have on hand for gift giving.  The glittery clothespins in the shop would be cute to top the sacks off too.  

Thanks so much for dropping in. Coming soon I'll have some more Gossamer Blue projects created from the March kit, Project Life updates and some fun new artsy finds. 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So sweet Mish...darling little packages!
Melissa

Related Posts with Thumbnails