March 18, 2013

Hello cards...March Gossamer Blue Kits

Well hello.  Today I have a few more cards to share with you that I created with my March Gossamer Blue kits.  There's lots of white space which keeps the cards very clean and simple looking.  I used some thin graph paper for a background so that the fun star overlay pieces would stand out.  I love how shiny they are. 
I also used some Bits & Pieces wood veneer speech bubbles.  I first backed them with patterned paper then used Glossy Accents to paint around the words.  I then sprinkled on some glitter.  In real life, the words are so shiny and shimmery.  It's hard to see but I also sprinkled some of the glitter under the overlay pieces.  Static cling holds the glitter in place to create a dreamy look with stars and sparkles.
I hope you enjoy!  I do have some cards from my stash, including this one in my shop at this time.  
I'll be back soon to share some Project Life pages....it's been a while.  :)

6 comments:

Heidi Bound said...

LOVING the cards! So sweet and pretty. Thank you for sharing them.

Linda said...

Cute cards today.

Christina said...

I love the floral paper you used across the top. Which paper is that?

Unknown said...

I love your ideas and style! Thanks

Unknown said...

Really cute!

Unknown said...

Cute cards! Of course I love your cards. And I love your header. It reminds me of the stamp set you designed with PTI, a stamp set that I own by the way. Of course I own all the stamp sets you helped design with PTI. I so miss you working with PTI. I still grieve. But I do love that you are working with OA, that is a favorite company of mine too. Thank you for for the ongoing inspiration, I just think you are the best.-- Diana F.

Related Posts with Thumbnails