December 15, 2011

Papertrey December Release...

It's time for the December Papertrey Release this evening. The Design Team has all of their projects up on their blogs this morning so you can see what creations were made with this month's stamps and accessories.

First up for me is a birthday card made from Rosie Posie and the coordinating dies + the new Mega Mat Stack 4.
Ink colors that I used are Aqua Mist, Spring Moss and a non PTI yellow. Base card is Kraft with white splatters from Studio Calico Mister Huey. I die cut two of the flowers + a leaf and popped them up with pop dots. Card is finished with Dark Chocolate baker's twine, green rhinestones and a sentiment from the new Happy Day stamp set. This is a favorite new set for me and I know I will use it tons. The images are just beautiful. And the hexagon borders are so trendy right now.
Next up I have a card created with Pine's new Tag-its #11 stamp set + sentiments from Love & Marriage.
I also used a dotted circle from Borders & Corners: Circles in Spring Moss plus the new Filigree Border die. Card is finished with a black & white baker's twine plus a Vintage Button.
This next card is a holiday card created with Happy Day which includes the label stamp and the sentiment. I used a chipboard sticker, some Crate Paper holiday paper, a Vintage Button, Rustic Jute Twine + Wrinkle Ribbon from my shop.
Base cardstock is Kraft with white spray mist. Base label was stitched with my sewing machine.
Lastly, I have a set of Valentine gift sacks that I'll use to hold iTunes cards for the girls.
I used the new Tremendous Treats: Valentine stamp set featuring the cute puppy and 2 sentiments. I stamped the puppy image onto a Happy Day label die cut and colored it with Copic markers.
Gift card sack is made from Kraft sacks from my Etsy shop (more coming soon) which I folded and stitched with my sewing machine to create an envelope. A heart border die cut from the new Heart Border die is under the puppy label image. Envelopes are tied with baker's twine and Vintage Buttons.
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to visit the other Design Team blogs + Nichole's for more inspiration from this month's release.

13 comments:

Jennifer K said...

Love your little bags to hold the gift cards - super cute and a fun idea for presentation of the "boring" gift card. I've "pinned" it so I can make one on my own one of these days.

Jill Norwood said...

Love all your projects Mish! The little bags or envies from bags are so cute with the colored puppy image! Lots to love on every release...I think I need to buy stock in the company!!! LOL!!!

Melissa said...

Such sweet, sweet cards Mishie...love your color combinations and the little puppy Valentine's are an all time favorite! They are darling!
Melis

Artyjen said...

It's been lovely seeing all your fab creations in one place today....and love the new release time slot.....I'm in the UK so it suits me fine:)
xoxo Sioux

Andrea said...

What a bunch of beautiful projects today - thanks so much for sharing them and for taking the time to share so much with us! I would love to send you one of my homemade christmas cards - would you mind emailing me your snail mail address (ps... I live in Massachusetts so the likelihood of me stalking you is very very low ;) alscoville at gmail dot com

June K said...

Everything is so pretty, Mish. I love those polka dotted little bags. I will look for them in your shop.

LMcBurney said...

Oh so pretty cards and I love, love, love your bag ideas! Sweet!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Beautiful projects, Mish! I really like your use of color and embellishments! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

NeeNee said...

Love your blog! Do you have a post somewhere that takes a tour of your studio where you scrap and sew? I would love to see!!!

Bose said...

These are real creative Sample Printables! i loved each one! thanks and happy Christmas in advance!

Unknown said...

Well Michelle, I can't let the year finish without thanking you for your inspiration and creative talent. Thanks so much!

Diana F. said...

I am telling you, you work magic with stamps. I was all prepared not to order a couple of these sets that you highlighted and now.....I need to get them. You're good.

Amy Heller said...

Michelle your work is so awe-inspiring! I've ALWAYS loved your attention to detail! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails