June 30, 2010

Chunky Dunkin...

Hey friends. Today I have lot of shopping to do. It's birthday time for my mom and Josey....plus it's been at least a few days since I've hit the thrifty shops. ;) Before I head out for the day I wanted to share a summery card for you.

Karen Lockhart has yet another darling, whimsical stamp called 3 Bathing Suits. Perfect for us voluptuous gals. You must purchase the stamp and sentiment both, they just make for the cutest cards. The sentiment is called *We're not skinny dippin'*. You can find both stamps at Ellen's online store.
I colored the cute bathing suits with the following Copic Sketch markers: YB03, YG25, BG10, BG11, Y15, Y19 and a Colorless Blender (0) to remove a little color in the lighter areas. Patterned paper is Delovely from Cosmo Cricket. Wrinkle Ribbon is from my Etsy Shop. I love how it resembles blue skies with clouds.
I think these little stamps would be perfect for some summer time notebooks too. Maybe I'll put that on my list next. Have a great day everyone. I've got more photos of my auction finds coming soon so stay tuned!

13 comments:

Lisa said...

These are too stinkin cute! Love it!

dolcreations said...

These are so darn cute Mish!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Call Me Crafty Al said...

Adorable card and I LOVE that sentiment. TFS!

Linda said...

How cute. I love Lockhart stamps.

Donna K said...

I just saw that stamp in Karen's newsletter but it didn't jump out at me. What you did with it is so cute - and VERY summery. BTW - a while ago you posted about your monthly day for yourself to do whatever you want. Haven't heard any updates on that specically lately. With the kids home I know you're busy but have you been sticking to that goal? Just curious.

debbie said...

Very cute!

kinderdi said...

Cute card. I love the color combination! Sentiment is good humor!!

Dee in N.H. said...

Awesome card! I love Lockhart stamps. I'll have to put this on my list.

Unknown said...

Precious! I may just have to get that.

Anthonette said...

Seriously gorgeous!

patriciad said...

Too cute for words

Mary Sara P. said...

Just too darn cute! I just had to go and order those stamps! Love your style and always check out your blog.

Alice said...

LOVE those pretty summery colors you used, Mish! such a sweet and delightful card! love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails