June 14, 2010

Patriotic Inspiration Station

July 4th will be here before ya know it. Josey's birthday is on the 4th which is always a fun time...my mom's birthday is on the 1st and she loves patriotic birthday cards....and I just love to decorate with a patriotic theme. I need to get my goodies out to hang around the house and on the porch.

How about some goodies from the Artsy Studio too? I collected just a small sampling of red,white and blue goodies and tucked them into a wooden tray I got recently at the thrift shop.
I have red, white and blue carnival tickets (my Etsy shop) and Wrinkle Ribbon......
Old jars and salt & pepper shakers full of fun buttons.
Tags in all sizes (my Etsy shop)......
And lots of pretty trims and rick racks and buttons.......sweet!
I'm all done with my Papertrey projects for this release so I think I'll go whip up something patriotic. If you get a few minutes, why not take some time to create a little patriotic card or notepad for someone special. Celebrate our country. Celebrate our freedom. Light a firecracker! Have fun! I'll be back soon to show you what I made.

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Your posts are just so inspiring, and SO much fun! You have me thinking in colors now - red, white, and blue!

Anne Tussing said...

LOVE your ideas! I think I'm addicted to your blog and etsy! I thought I'd share what I created from your inspiration tonight.
It's on SCS:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1727901

Kimberley MartiniYoung said...

I am curious to know when you do your inspiration station, if the jars of different items are all ready made up or do you make the jars with the different items each time. Hope that is not to confusing.c

Related Posts with Thumbnails