June 19, 2010

Sweet Roses Card

Up for viewing today is a sweet little card made with Dawn McVey's Color Couture product line and Nichole's newest Year of Flowers: roses stamp set. Can you tell the accents that are Color Couture products? I cut out accents from Color Couture for the two leaves, the *sweet* sentiment accent piece and the scalloped accents at the bottom of the card. Having these pre-printed papers and images to cut out is so handy. And Dawn always picks the cutest color combos.
For the rose image, it's so pretty that I just couldn't cover it up much. I stamped the rose flower image onto pink 2008 Bitty Star Basics patterned paper. I used a Copic marker (RV34) to do some basic outlining of the petal images. Such an easy way to color but it adds a nice bit of shading.....looks cute with the white stars on the pink paper too. The buttons were tied onto the Color Couture tag and a Tiny Tag from my Etsy shop, which I stamped with the sentiment *roses*. Wrinkle Ribbon adds some dimension to my card. The background paper on my card is from Pine's Green Boutique collection.

Have a great weekend everyone! Eric and the girls are off to watch some softball tournaments while my sister and I are heading to an auction. Fun for all! Later friends.

6 comments:

Alyssa B said...

can we see what you buy? please?

Cindy H. said...

This is so, so pretty!!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is SOOOO beautiful!!!

Gina M. said...

I love the ribbon! I am just beginning to learn how to add ribbon to cards. Can you suggest adhesive[s] good for adhering ribbon to cardstock?

Alice said...

beautiful!

Kelly said...

Mish:
Just so you know I check in daily and am never disappointed. Love your stuff. Thanks for sharing your creativity - truly inspiring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails