May 2, 2011

Etsy shop update....

BIG FAVOR: My sister's friend Kimberly needs a new back yard desperately. She lives in western Kansas where it's dry and hot and all she has is DIRT! She's made it into the voting pool and needs our help. If you have a few minutes, could you please go vote for Kimberly?

The website is here. Scroll down to find Kimberly S. from Meade, Kansas. Vote for her and you'll be directed what to do next. You'll receive an email to confirm your vote. It only takes about 1 minute to do. Thanks everyone!!! If Kimberly wins, I'll be sure to post photos. The top votes gets her into the finals and than a winner is chosen from there. Let's cheer for Kimberly!

Edit: The kits are now sold out. Thank you to everyone who ordered. I'll be working on some fun samples tomorrow so stay tuned this week for some goodies made from the kit pieces.

It's been a while since I've posted any Etsy shop updates. I've got a limited quantity of Earthy Flower Fabric Kits available here. For those of you that purchase a kit, I'll be posting some ideas for you here on the blog soon. Thanks everyone!

4 comments:

Meredith MacRitchie said...

I look at your blog every day, but I still missed the kits! Bummer :( Can't wait to see the samples, all the same!

Kristy Hansenwi said...

I too missed out on these kits..darn..Thank you for showing what was in the kits--maybe I can somehow create something like it with what I have here...

Cindy said...

I went and voted for your friend Kim. You are right, she needs help! But alas she only has 40 votes. She needs a FB campaign to get her going. Someone had 184, she's way down. Good Luck. Oh and great looking kit.

Anonymous said...

Hello Michelle and fellow Bloggers! I AM Kim from Meade, Kansas and I am so thankful for all the help in the backyard contest. Meade, Kansas is a very small, rural town and it would be a big boost if HGTV would come here. I know we are in the middle of no-where (at least you can see it from here) and I worry that will be a factor to them, but it would do so much to have the buzz and "hoopla" here. Believe me, the whole town would be welcome to come by and have some fun on this project and I am blessed to have the "girls of 5:01 (that's another story)" as my dearest friends to help. Thanks again and thanks for the votes...we will need them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails