August 23, 2009

Fall flowers...

We've been having beautiful weather here in Kansas. It's nice and cool, no humidity and the mornings and late evenings get rather *crisp*. It feels like Fall is just around the corner....and naturally my design work follows suit with Fall images, colors and embellishments. Today I used an image from JustRite's Autumn Blessings Borders and Centers stamp set. I love these old watering cans so this was a fun image to color. I used my handy dandy Copic Sketch markers to create an old metal watering can filled with orange and yellow Fall colors. I cut my image out with Spellbinder's Oval and Scalloped Oval Nestabilities die templates.
Background paper is from K and Company....ribbon, sentiments,Vintage Buttons and Rustic Twine from Papertrey ink.
And speaking of great weather......it's wayyyyyy too nice to be sitting in front of the computer. I'm heading outside for the day to enjoy the beautiful day!

5 comments:

Elaine said...

fabulous as always, Mish! Love the change to the fall feeling cards - it's getting 'crisp' over here too - I miss the sun and heat!

patriciad said...

We are having nice cool weather in the Chicagoland area too. Since I'm not a hot weather girl AT ALL, I am in heaven! Seems like a good time for some purty fall-type cards to me!

Dottie K. said...

Just beautiful! It's hot and humid here. Enjoy your great weather. I'm soaking up as much of what's left of summer for sure. :)

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Your card is perfect and makes me ready for Fall! It's a bit cooler here in Oklahoma City, but not quite as cool as I would like.
I am soo ready for Fall!! :)
Bring it!

Have a great Sunday!!

Anonymous said...

Your cards are awesome!!!!! always fabulous...great design thanks for sharing..
--
Reenee
Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices

Related Posts with Thumbnails