July 16, 2009

Monogrammed Stationery Set

JustRite Stampers is releasing some brand new products....and to celebrate, we're having a blog hop. For my projects today, I chose the Wood Stamper 1-3/16" with Bonus Damask Centers and 60 pot Font set to make a monogrammed stationery set of cards for a wedding gift.

I started out by selecting some Crate Paper patterned paper that coordinated from one set. I adhered my patterned paper to 4.25" x 5.5" cards fronts. Next, I stamped a monogram initial from the alphabet set and a border that comes with the damask/monogram alphabet stamp set. This set is a a very simple and classic set, perfect for creating stationery sets and monogrammed gift items. I then stitched some cardstock pieces with my sewing machine and cute some PTI Ripe Avocado ribbon into banner shapes.
I then assembled all my notecards to create a very handsome stationery set.
The monogrammed circles were adhered to scalloped punch Kraft circles and adhered to the card fronts with pop dots. I don't know a bride who doesn't love to show off her new last name. I think monogrammed cards make a great wedding gift!
I packed up the stationery set, which includes envelopes, in a Papertrey clear stationery box. I added a leftover monogrammed circle to the box front then fancied up the package with ribbon and a tied button. A perfect little gift for the new couple. There's lots more to see from the other designers but I wanted to mention the JustRite Christmas blog hop coming up in August. Stay tuned for more great products from JustRite!!

16 comments:

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

Love, love, LOVE!! I want to make some of these for myself. :)

Barbara Schram said...

Hi Michelle! What a perfect gift! Love the paper and packaging! Take good care and hope you are having a great day!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow, wow, and wow!! These are soooo lovely, so elegant. I'm seeing these as this spring's teacher gifts, TFS!!

lisa808 said...

Great gift set.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mish. What size circle and scallop punches did you use to cut your circles for the monograms?
thanks!
Donna
d.r.mcewen@att.net

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great gift set! I have some Just Rite stamps and plan to make Christmas gift sets with them. Great inspiration!

Unknown said...

Perfect wedding gift! I love these cards!

joy said...

How pretty. Your talent really shows in this set!

kathy s said...

have to get this set i only have the basic monogram stamper kit but sometimes you just need just a bit more- loved your idea so individual -kathy s

Kathy Jones said...

I love how you've used the monogram set to make this gorgeous set!!!! Beautiful colours, paper and ribbon!!!

Heidi Blankenship said...

I love the beautiful colors and papers you use for the stationary set! Wonderful Job!

Alessandra Loiacono said...

Mish, Mish, you are always "wowing" me!!!!! (I know, I know this is not a word :)) Just so beautiful and elegant!!! And you are so right, everybody wants to show their new last name after they get married!

P.S.: Hey Mish, I was wondering how do you store your ink pads? I don't know if you ever said anything about it in your blog but I NEED some help!!!!! If you don't mind sharing, thanks a bunch!!!
aloiacono73@yahoo.com

Debbie said...

Beautiful!!! What did you use to adhere the ribbon??

Michelle said...

Mish,

I LOVE your fabulous monogrammed cards.. The are always sooo cute!

Mishy

Tracy said...

What a great way to use up scrapbook paper! Thanks for sharing the idea!

NikkiM said...

Hi Michelle,

How on earth do you get perfect circles for those beautiful momograms cut out? Please share, i just got me some Justrite 1 5/8" stamps and have no idea how to get circles - HELP!!

Thanks :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails