July 15, 2009

July Papertrey Releases and more...

Questions about Basic Grey stamps: I checked my new stamps and there is no specific stamp name, etc...they were $1.95 each and said *value* up in the corner..kinda like the $1 stamps we see everywhere. I too checked the BG website and did not find them. My local scrapbook store had them displayed with the new Lemonade collection of papers and accessories. I would inquire about them at your local scrapbook store or favorite online store that carries BG.

Hi all! I hope had fun shopping last night with Papertrey. There were some awesome sets and products released this month. Here's a few more of my projects:

A French Country themed card using In Bloom, Kraft cardstock, Vintage Buttons, Rustic Twine, white embossing, Polka Dot Basics II and ribbon colored with a Copic marker.
A little paper piecing and some grey shading with a Copic marker for even more dimension.
Here's a little card set using Mod Squad and some monogram letters.
Love how the circle punches worked so well with this image.
And a little shopping I did yesterday at my favorite local scrapbook store, Scrapbooks, Etc in Topeka, Kansas. THE nicest gals you'll ever find. Although I'm sure that Jackie was hiding new product from me and then called and left a message for me AFTER I got back home....almost an hour away. Just my luck. ;) I did leave with this little bundle of new goodies from Basic Grey (paper and stamps). Found some matching envelopes and a new Fiskars punch that I've been wanting for a while. Can't wait to play in my stamp room!

But first I have bizniss in the kitchen to take care of. Mom's coming over and we're going to can up some hotdog relish. It's my all time favorite relish. But don't even ask for the recipe because there's no way I can decipher her recipe unless I have her totally re-write it for me. I need to have her do that some day. I have oodles and oodles of cucumbers so I got about 20 of those used up today. Next up is what to do with all this zucchini!! Later gaters!!

21 comments:

Dottie K. said...

The card is beautiful. Love the note cards. I need to make up some monogram ones for Christmas gifts. Yes I'm doing holiday projects. Thanks so much for all the inpiration. Enjoy your time with your mom and you should get her to write down recipes for you. Trust me you'll want to have them. :)

Katy @ Live Laugh Love Craft said...

Glad you posted your projects from this months release.. I haven't been able to see any of them in the gallery. :( Seems like that happens every month! Oh well.. Everything is so cute. I especially love the note cards.

dolcreations said...

I just love your card. Love the loot that you got as well.
Christine

Linda Bandow said...

Love the card, especially.....Kraft can be so sophisticated and of course you have done your usual faboo job. FYI....did you know that you can substitute zucchini in most any recipe calling for okra? I know your pain wioth all the garden stuff coming at once....One year we had bushels of tomatoes and green beans.....Luckily lots of grateful friends

Gina said...

I love anything with Kraft paper and I also love anything green - so both of those projects are AWESOME to me!! Beautiful work!

bea said...

love your blog!
i ve just spent almost one hour at reading lots of yours posts and i love it!
i m french and i would like to make cards like yours!
bravo bravo !
also love your copics markers and i wish i could buy them all!
perhaps caould you tell me where i can find them?
i will be back soon
love your inspiration and hourrah for your talent!
béa

Amy Pitts said...

Sooo pretty. I didn't think I needed either of those but after what you are doing...I might have to reconsider.

BethieJ said...

I LOVE your projects Michelle! So darn CUTE..
THANKS for stopping by my blog.. your so sweet to take time to do that!
I have the jalapenos READY for us! LOL! Maybe we can stamp after!
I LOVE your new goodies.. HMMM I never saw those cutie pie BG stamps.. and I got that line.. must be on the lookout!
If you figure out what to do with all that Zucchini let me know! I have tons too.. I did find a Zuc. hummus recipe I want to try!
have a GREAT day.. thanks again for stopping by! Totally made me SMILE!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!

FYI...I ran across a relish recipe using cukes & zucchini, but haven't tried it yet. I too have lots of zucchini & cukes!

Penny G

Tami McBeain said...

I can't wait to see what you do with those cute Basic Grey stamps. I just got the same ones yesterday. I love all your Papertrey cards, fab as always Mish!

Karen said...

Love the floral card on the kraft, very elegant and the stationary is fabulous. I haven't seen those basic gray stamps yet, can't wait to see what you do with them.

jen said...

Both of your samples are great- but I'm loving that french country card! So pretty! Have fun with your new goodies! (and good luck with the relish!)

Victoria Hassink said...

These are just wonderful. I love the look of your In Bloom card and I am always impressed with your monogrammed stationary, mine never seems to look that good!

I love everything you do and have cased many a project!

CherylQuilts said...

Michelle, this In Bloom is card is fabulous! I so love this set and what you've done with it! I'm excited, and it's on my list...THANKS!

Unknown said...

don't wait for another time to hvae your mom re-write the recipe- do it this time -

Kris Kilcoyne said...

Are these new Basic Grey stamp sets that I see? They are adorable ... but I don't see them on the Basic Grey site at all.

How fun!

Cindy H. said...

Love your French Country themed card - so pretty, and the Mod Squad note cards with the momogram. I've had the LSS (45 mins. away) call me after I left, but at least it was the next day and then I grudgingly;) trekked back up:)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this card!!!!! the colors look GREAT together!!! Beautiful job!!

Wendy said...

I also can't find the Basic Grey stamps. Any ideas on what line they go with or if they're an exclusive?

Debbie Nelson said...

Love the monogrammed set! I REALLY need some uses for zuchinni...let me know if you find any good ones!

Debbie
dnmissujen@aol.com

Vina said...

Love your new treasures! My lss doesn't carry BG stamps so I found them on Ebay. It's their Gamma limited Edition line. I read somewhere that Basic Grey already sold out of these cute gems.
Thanks for your inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails