December 2, 2008

More and K and Company Holiday Planners

Hey everyone, thanks so much for the nice comments on yesterday's gift card holders. I think those are two of my favorite projects ever! I can't wait for the girls to see them.

Today I have a few more of the holiday planners(full junior size) that I made for my quilting teacher. I used up more of that yummy K and Company patterned paper. I fell in love with the snowy blue paper with all the little houses, barns, etc on it. I knew right away that I needed to dig into my Karen Lockhart stash of stamps and find the Holiday House stamp. I was able to match up the colors in the patterned paper with my awesome Copic markers. I can't stress enough how much you neeeeed the Copic markers. They have become such a staple in my crafting projects. Add them to your Christmas list, you'll fall in love with them!! If you zoom in, you can see that I left the roof top and snow plain white. I added iridescent glitter to all the white parts of the image, and boy oh boy, does it sparkle! *Holiday Planner* is spelled out with small letter stamps.
I finished off the notebook below with a matching chipboard sleight accent and dressed up buttons. That was easy peasy!
Here's the inside and back of the notebooks.
Hoping to get more crossed off my list today. Are you getting ready for the holiday? I'm sooooo looking forward to creating my Daily December Album pages (Ali's got her first pages up today) and enjoying this holiday season. I'm itching to do some baking so I need to make my grocery list. Have a great day everyone!!

3 comments:

Renee said...

What a great idea! Another wonderful project! Love it....

DeeDee said...

So, so CUTE!! All that glitter is the show stopper....pretty!! Your teacher will love them!!! I sure do!! HUGS!!

wandykj said...

They'll love these!!! You've got the greatest ideas-I can hardly wait to check your blog every night:) Keep those ideas coming!!! My project list is getting bigger:)

Wanda

Related Posts with Thumbnails