September 20, 2010

More cards in sacks...

Hello friends, it's a new day and a new week. The girls are off to school and as soon as I wrap up my blog post for today I'm headed to the garden to pick green beans. Can you believe it? Our summer beans always die so we planted a fall crop. And voila, I've got tons of beans now. I can't wait to have some tonight for supper. Along with fried zucchini, we planted more of those too and they're thriving.

For today's cards I'm using more of Crate Paper's beautiful Restoration line. Be still my crafty heart!
Lately I've just wanted some cards that come together really quickly. By using my Medium Manila Parcel Tags I was able to stamp up a bunch of sentiment tags in no time. I used sentiments from several Fillable Frames sets, Up, Up and Away, Say It With Style and Flutterby Friend. I love to get all mixy matchy with my sentiments.
For my card assembly, I kept the basic design the same then added Cotton Candy Carnival Tickets, Vintage Buttons, Wrinkle Ribbon and chipboard die cuts from Crate Paper.
Next up, I made a few carnival ticket doodads with punches, chipboard accents, sequins and a small punch.
The ticket doodads were created to tie onto my Brown Paper Sacks. I looooove using these an envelopes as I first showed in this post. Today, I simply added a few scraps of the patterned paper, my ticket doodad, a Cotton Twine wrapping and a Tiny Tag to write a small message or the recipient's name.
Are they not just the cutest things ever? I love to see them all lined up in my little stash basket.
And there's plenty of room to add a little gifty if you wish, like this Hershey's with Almonds candy bar. But since I tend to eat all my props that won't be happening. :)
I hope you have a fabulous day friends! Stay tuned this week for lots of Wrinkle Ribbon, Copic colored goodies and my Papertrey Newsletter post.

10 comments:

Tami McBeain said...

More fun Mishy cards, don't you just love that paper line? The colors are so lovely and fun! Love your quick cards!

Celestial Charms said...

Wow, these are absolutely fabulous. Love that paper line.
Maureen

Kim's Treasures said...

Beautiful cards! Love the tags on them!

What a great idea to plant a fall crop! You've extended the season!

Geny said...

Love these Mish, so cute! That new Crate paper is so great!

noomiy said...

lov your cards! they are so inspiring :)

Kari D said...

OH MY FREAKIN' GOODNESSES!!!!!! These are your simple cards! Woman, you amaze me! You so rock!

Jennifer said...

Love the paper sacks... just ordered some to use on my projects! Thanks for your great ideas!

Joy said...

Gorgeous Michelle, just adore these sweet cards and beautiful bags as accessories, simply adorable.

Hope you enjoy your beans :)

Lynn Put said...

These are beautiful! I love all the pretty papers and fun details!

Toni K said...

Love these cards! You rock! I ordered this paper over the weekend, and I can't wait for it to get here!

Related Posts with Thumbnails