August 7, 2007

Ink & Nickel creations.....Hi Pine!




My dear friend Heather Nichols, also known as Pine in the stamping world, gave me a few little snippets of some vintage goodies while at CHA. She and her friend Brianna have started this fun venture called Ink and Nickel. They collect vintage items from garage sales, estate sales and flea markets and refurbish them into fun little kits to use on stamping, scrapbooking and home decor projects. I bet they've even dumpster dived a few times! Their motto is *recycle, reuse, redecorate*.

So I thought I would make Pine a little notebook and card using some of her goodies. My little package included vintage fabric, ribbon, eyelet lace (all on that cute clothespin), and buttons. These are some more of those junior notepads that I had cut in half at my local printing place. They are the perfect size for your purse or work bag and make great shopping lists. I use mine to keep track of my blog post supply lists. All the goodies are from Pine, the paper is Pine's favorite Stampin' Up! Kraft card stock. White ink on the edges (another Pine fave) and the big alphabet is from Autumn Leaves. I got my set at Archiver's.

Tip of the day: I stitched on the vintage fabric with my sewing machine and frayed all the edges by taking off several rows of string around the stitching. To cover the stitching on the inside cover of the notebook, I adhered another piece of Kraft colored cardstock.

Be sure to check out Pine's website HERE! From there you can head to her ETSY website where they sell all kinds of cute, homemade stuff! Check back often cuz I know Piney's going junkin' again soon!


8 comments:

Juliana said...

This is sooo cute!! It will go along with her new creations, perfectly!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I can't wait to get this in the mail! I love it! It was so fun chatting on the phone with you this afternoon :)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Awesome design and vintage goodies. LOVE IT!
:-)

Debbi T said...

Perfectly Pine! LOVE it!

Dawn said...

Awww, so vintage! What a great use of recycled products:)

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Ok Mish, first off.....you are looking HOT HOT HOT!!! Love the new pic!

Second, I love my bday card!! I still have it up on the mantle...I refuse to take it down until the end of my birthmonth! LOL

Third, Pine will LOVE THIS!! It is great!

Beth said...

cute! this is adorable!

Unknown said...

New England Patriots
New York Jets jerseys
New York Jets apparel
New York Jets shirts
authentic New York Jets jerseys
Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Sandals
Christian Louboutin Pumps
c
YSL Shoes
Christian Louboutin Wedges
jordan basketball shoes
jordan shoes sale
air jordan shoes sale
michael jordan shoes sale
micheal jordan shoes
Lacoste Polo Shirts
Wholesale Polo Shirts
Cheap Polo Shirts
Cheap Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts

Related Posts with Thumbnails