March 30, 2014

Butterfly gift sack + cards...

Another project share using the Gossamer Blue March kits.  Today I have a coordinating trio which includes a gift sack with gift card and two small square cards. 
For the gift sack I started with a Large Brown Paper Sack then tied on a pretty peach ribbon. 
Tied onto the ribbon is a Small White Tag that I brushed with a little watercolor. For the little card I created a small fold over version embellished with an index card brushed with the gold ink from this month's kit, a Small Manila Parcel Tag, a punched butterfly with watercolor, gold stitching + sequins and the wood dots from this month's kit. I used the gold and shimmer ribbon snippet from a little leftover from this month's kits too.
The card is meant to be slipped over the ribbon as a gift enclosure card.  A message can be written inside.
The two square cards were made just the same as my small card. 
Love little finishing details like the watercolor, gold stitching, sequins and messy bundle of threads.  I typed the sentiment using my vintage typewriter. 
Enjoy this glorious day! I'll be back soon with sneak peeks of my projects made from the April Gossamer Blue kits.  

7 comments:

Sientje said...

Love your paper bags. They are always a great inspiration for me! Thank you for sharing them with us.

Wendy Bellino said...

How sweet is this? Pinning it!

Connie B said...

Who is the flowerery base paper made by? Very subtle!

Michaela said...

as always - very pretty and so inspiring!!

~ Jo ~ said...

Such a sweet trio of happiness! Love the watercolor detail and as always, very inspiring my friend!
Hugs,
Jo
xox

Sharon said...

Wish I had a pinch of your creativity. You make it look so easy, but it ain't! Love your work.

stefyfor said...

Wonderful.
Stefy

Related Posts with Thumbnails