May 28, 2013

Sneak peeks for June Gossamer Blue..

Edit:  If you're arriving here from the Gossamer Blue blog, I'll have a short post up soon to show you how to add the Gesso and splatters to your wood pieces.  So come back soon.  :)

Hey there.  June 1st will be here soon and that means a brand new line up of Gossamer Blue kits will be available.  As a reminder, kits and the Design Team Gallery debut on the 1st at 10am PST.  Subscribers can shop for add-ons 24 hours earlier than non-subscribers with add-ons shipping for free.  Kits ship on the 5th of each month and you can cancel your sub at any time with no fees.  

I've been posting my Gossamer Blue June sneak photos on my Twitter account and I wanted to share those with you today in case you don't follow my/or have Twitter.

Here you can see a peek at 2 exclusive GB stamps + some flair badges that I absolutely loved this month.
 I'll be sharing posts throughout June of all of my projects.  From one package of embellishments, I created 7 fun cards for Summer.  Lots of layering like you see below.....
 .....and here.  The gold foil sentiment labels add the perfect sparkly touch. I also tried out a little watercoloring on some cards.
 I've been known to sit and create a stack of my own customized Project Life journaling cards.  I think you'll enjoy an upcoming post about how I selected 4-5 other manufacturer's journaling cards and fancied them up with Gossamer Blue kit items.
 Notebooks are still a favorite of mine.  Here I used some of my favorite kit items + I tried out some Pan Pastels on the tag.
 More of the exclusive GB stamp here.
 Plenty of Summertime embellishments...
 The embellishments are just way too fun this month.  My clothespins never looked better.
 How about a whole Project Life spread using just Gossamer Blue products?  I love the mixy matchy look you get from sifting through the kit items.  By using just the kits, it's so easy to narrow down your products to use on a layout.
 Hello?  Doesn't this happy,yellow photo make you want to get crafty?
I hope you'll join us this month at Gossamer Blue. The very talented and artsy May Flaum will be our guest designer for June & I can't wait to see her creations.  We'll also be teaming up with some of the designers from Lily Bee for even more creative inspiration.  Check back soon all through June for full blog posts of my projects.

1 comment:

~ Jo ~ said...

Hi there Michelle!
I am a new follower. I linked to your blog through the Gossamer Blue blog. You are very talented! I love your style and I've already found some great inspiration on your blog just for some project life ideas. PL is something I will be soon starting up. New to it. Thanks for all the wonderful projects and inspiration, truly appreciate it! I'd be so happy if you would stop by my blog and become my friend too. I also have challenges on my blog(newly started) on Fridays called Funday Friday if you would like to take a stab at them and play along.

Hugs,
Jo
Jo's Scrap Shack

Related Posts with Thumbnails