May 12, 2013

May Gossamer Blue...Pan Pastels & Stamps

Happy Mother's Day.  Today I have a fun card to share that's all about having fun and relaxing, very suitable for this special day.  I used papers and stamps from the May Gossamer Blue Kits.  I also reached for my Pan Pastels and my Versamark ink pad.  You can see below how I arranged a big assortment of the clear stamps onto a large clear block.  
I was able to make quick work of some word bubbles by inking the entire block of stamps with Versamark clear ink.  I then used my Pan Pastels and sponged color over the inked images.  I used pink, aqua and yellow Pan Pastels.  It makes for a very soft background piece.
I used some black ink splatters over the top.  
For the rest of my card I used fun embellishments, all from the May GB kits.  I used twine from my stash to tie a double wrapping around the card front.  Then I tucked in a flag and resin flower.  Love that look.  The rest of the little pieces and parts are just layered and tucked in here and there.  This is what I love about the Gossamer Blue kits....there are just so many embellishments that there's no need for hoarding.  
Okay, we're off to celebrate Mother's Day.  So thankful that all of our moms are here to celebrate with us.  Time to load up the traditional flower baskets for them.  Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Stella said...

Wow this is gorgeous; love how you created the soft background with pan pastels. The desgn of your card made me sigh :) Breathtaking!

Mel said...

Very pretty! So much to see on this little card:)

Pretty said...

Splendide , j'aime beaucoup merci pour le tutoriel bises pretty

Related Posts with Thumbnails