November 10, 2010

More holiday pouches....

Hey there friends. Today I have some more adorable holiday pouches to show you...once I start making these pouches I just can't stop!
The chipboard elements, papers and stickers are from the Mitten Weather collection at Cosmo Cricket.
I also added lots of goodies from my Etsy shop like the Small Metal Rim Tags and Dainty Doilies.
All the ribbons I used are from Papertrey Ink. When I get some free time I'm hoping to list some of the unadorned Pretty Paper Pouches in my shop. They're just too fun!
You see lots of tags on my projects lately...they're just so easy to embellish and tie onto projects. I love them! For my pouches I used Medium Red, Green and White Parcel Tags. I also have a special addition to my shop this year for the holiday season...a Small Holiday Tag Trio featuring a smaller bundle of tags to use on your projects. This year I'm skipping the Walmart gift tags and will be using simple tags like this to adorn my presents.
Coming up this Saturday, I will be featuring my next round of projects for my guest designer spot at Cosmo Cricket. I'll be using lots of goodies from this Winter Crafting Kit that coordinates nicely with Cosmo Cricket's Mitten Weather line of papers and embellishments. I can't wait to show you my cute projects!! There's still a handful of kits left in the shop so be sure to grab one before they're gone.
And.....as I type I am anxiously waiting for my delivery truck to arrive. I have some of the cutest items arriving today that I can't wait to put in my Etsy shop. Stay tuned! And last but not least, be sure to check Nichole's blog for the Papertrey countdown this month. Super cute stuff coming up! Enjoy all the excitement!! :)

11 comments:

noomiy said...

so beautiful and sweet! :)

Noreen said...

These are so colorful and enticing! And I love the bright tags. Thanks for all the fun ideas you always share.

Jean Franks Beck said...

Love, love, love your pouches and pockets, Mish! So inspirational. And since you mentioned Papertrey..... will you be doing some projects with your Jars n' Fillers? I've got the entire ensemble and would love some holiday inspiration from the artist herself, tee hee ;). Have a great evening!

Margriet Tournier said...

This is the first time I visit your blog. You realy make adorable things! I will come back often.

Regards from the Netherlands,

Margriet

Romaine said...

oh, mish, mish, mish....what more can I say?

cashemere said...

So beautiful!!! I love the tags!
Kisses from Brazil
Débora

Jennifer aka Scrappin' Aggie said...

As always - super cute tags and bags! You are such an inspiration, thank you for sharing your creativity!!

Jennifer said...

I love, love, love these pockets! So adorable! Thanks for sharing!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh so cute! I was just shopping at Target and found so many great little candies that are perfect for gifts so your idea will work wonderfully.

Diana said...

I love these. I love the bright colors, so festive, so creative.
I am always checking into your store to see what new things you have added...it's kind of addictive.

Zafran ali said...

So beautiful!!! I love the tags!thank,s for great sharing.Send Flowers Pakistan

Related Posts with Thumbnails