June 28, 2015

Project Life..... Week 7, 2015

Today I'm sharing Week 7 of my 2015 Project Life.  I used One Little Bird journaling cards that I downloaded and printed here at home.  I love Peppermint's designs so much. Clean and simple and so easy to use.  Here's the two page spread. 
 The left page. Simple photos and a few embellished journaling cards.
 The right page.  I added more photos and journaling cards with hand written journaling.
 For the main, dated 4 x 6 insert, I added chipboard letters to a tag.
 I love how the One Little Bird kits coordinate so well and are designed so simply.  That leaves lots of room for embellishments and journaling.  Or I can leave the inserts unadorned if I want a cleaner look.
Slow but sure.....more pages to fill my album.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails