November 18, 2013

Project Life 2013....Week 39

This is Week 39 of my Project Life 2013.  I used Gossamer Blue November kits for the majority of this 2 page spread. 
 The left page....
 The right page.....
 Adding some chipboard letters to a journaling card with some typewriter words, machine stitching and epoxy sticker.
 Charlie went to school! So happy I thought to capture this photo of Charlie by the lockers.
 A journaling card with typewriter journaling, label sticker and a label stamp from the Life Pages kit.
 This week I added my week # to a 3 x 4 card instead of on a bigger 4 x 6 card.  The "this is life" stamp is from the Gossamer Blue kits.
 The main focus this week was on this enlarged photo of the girls.  I printed a 6 x 8 photo then trimmed it to fit into the 3 pockets.
Thanks for stopping by.  Join me back here tomorrow for more days from my December Memories 2013 album.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your style, so many wonderful ideas. Thank you for sharing

Me, My Stamps and I said...

You totally inspire me!!!!
Your pages are remarkably Fantastic!!!!
tfs:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails