May 8, 2012

Birthday Gift Wrap...washi, sacks & tags

Hey everyone. May is such a busy month for me. There are lots of birthdays, graduations and Mother's Day which means lots of fun gifts. Today I'm sharing a quick birthday gift for one of Jordan's friends.

I already had the gift sack on the left assembled and ready to go. You can read more about them in this post. In that sack I packaged up some small candy bars + an iTunes card. I had another bag of candy that I wanted to add and could have easily just tied this to the first sack with a ribbon. But I decided to make the gift even more fun so I tucked the candies into the "goodies" sack.
I then layered the two sacks on top of each other and used Washi tape to seal up the top openings of the sacks.
So now the two gift sacks are layered on top of each other which made for a fun presentation. I thought Jordan's friend would also have a fun time figuring out how to open the sacks. :)
I slipped one more tag under some strips of Washi tape for Jordan to write a little message.
And it was a hit. Jordan said that her friend said the package was so cute she didn't want to open it.....but she tore into it anyway. It's always the fun packaging that makes a gift so cute. You can find the tags and sacks I used today in my shop. Thanks for stopping by!

Washi update:
I have about a dozen new styles coming to my shop soon. I'll add them as soon as they arrive.

Goodie Bags
I have a few of the Goodie Bags left in the shop. These are grab bag style sacks packed with fun items from a de-stashing session. I thought they would be perfect for a Summer day of entertaining for the kiddos. They're packed full of stationery, tags, carnival tickets, a notebook, chipboard stickers, a Copic Spica glitter pen, ribbon, sacks and more! Invite a few little friends and let the fun begin! One customer purchased one for a gift for a little girl, great idea!

5 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

simply the CUTEST!!!
such neat packaging!!!!
tfs:)

Country Mouse said...

Super cute! Love it!!

Country Mouse said...

Super cute! Love it!!

Melissa said...

SO cute Mishie! Love these sweet gifts.
Melis

Erica Hernandez said...

You are so smart - LOVE this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails