August 5, 2010

Back to School

Back to school time. It will be here soon enough. Where does the summer go? I dearly love having my reds home for the summer months. The other day we had a fun day of shopping for school supplies. I love getting the list and searching for the fun goodies. The girls always lay out the supplies, write their names on everything and then I take a photo. It's tradition. Every year my girls get a little older, they grow a little taller. I just cherish all the fun memories.
So in tune with our school shopping day, I have a school themed card for you today that I made for the July PTI release. If you're in need for some fun back to school cards, Papertrey can hook you up. Love this new set designed by Niki called School Time. Lots of fun elements to look at.
Teachers LOVE to get a nice card or a little notebook. It's a fun way to start the new school year! Or perhaps you could make a card and tuck it in your child's book bag or lunch box. Such fun times! I hope you have a great start to your school year!

9 comments:

Monique said...

It is sad that summer is over but my daughters and I love getting school supplies and new clothes,,We to write all the names on them and make a day out of organizing for school.. My oldest daughter graduates this year.. I am happy and sad all at once..!! Great card Michelle I am sure the teachers will love it.

Tami McBeain said...

Cute card Mish, summer has gone so fast! I love your idea for a back to school picture with all your girls school supplies! I always took a picture in front of our house on the first day of school. My son graduated 4 years ago and I made a big poster with all his 1st day of school pics from k-12, it was fun to look back.

Hope you are feeling well and resting so you get better soon!

scrapfancy said...

Love the apples on the card. My fav fruit.
Hope you are feeling better and thank you for the post and card.
Cannot believe summer is coming to a end but not in Florida. SOOOOO hot and humid. We are dying.
Take care.

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I can't believe you are posting so soon after surgery! I had surgery on my foot 10 days ago and I am only now just browsing my fav blogs -- I can't imagine creating projects and posting them! Thanks for providing these great project too us through thick and thin!

--G2ENE

Maureen Morton said...

This is such a sweet card, Mish! You knock my socks off (okay, I really don't wear them in the summer)! Keeping you in my heart for a speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

lOVE THE CARD, JUST LIKE ALL YOUR WORK. HOPE YOUR FEELING OK AFTER YOUR SURGERY....DON'T PUSH IT. PATTY

Alice said...

very sweet card, Mish!

Melissa Rodgers said...

Hard to believe it's almost that time again! Cute card Mish. Your ideas are so inspiring! Melissa

Anne Tussing said...

Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails