March 14, 2016

Spring Rain series of cards...

I've been practicing my watercolor clouds which resulted in a nice little pile of pretty landscapes.  
 That led to a series of cards in my Spring Rain series.
 I revised the colors in my palette and the best way to get to know your colors is to just play around with them.
 I wrapped up all the cards with a clear envelope and pretty purple ribbon.  Perfect for you and perhaps one for a friend.  I love tucking these into Easter baskets or little birthday bags as everyone could use a card.
 Cards are now up on my shop HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Very pretty!

Tami McBeain said...

Simply beautiful as always!

DeeDee7770 said...

Beautiful watercolour!

Anne said...

Lovely post. Would love to buy some but no shipping to Ireland. Maybe in the future.

cheepincharge said...

These are very pretty!

MichelleB said...

These are lovely! Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts with Thumbnails