October 1, 2015

Hello Typewriter Cards..

The new kits are up for sale over at Gossamer Blue. Kits are selling quickly so I hope you're able to add some remaining kits to your shopping cart. So many fun new items just perfect for heading into Fall or to create the cutest Halloween projects.  Today I'm sharing a set of cards using the Bits & Pieces Kit.  
 Lots of pretty florals with some Autumn colors and rich gold embossing on the stamped images.
 Little bits of Washi tape from the cute stack of Washi papers, stapled on hearts, enamel dots and pretty aqua ribbon from my stash.
Thank you cards are always in need around here.  Happy to add a few more to my stash.  Happy October everyone!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so sweet. Love that gold embossed typewriter. Thanks so much for sharing.

cheepincharge said...

These are pretty. You always have just the perfect color ribbon!

SewPaperPaint said...

Such pretty cards, the embossing is perfect with these beautiful papers!

Yvonne said...

You have put me in the mood to make some fall cards myself.

Denise Young said...

I love all your creations! Love your style. I have a question about the hole punched at the top right of the cards? Is this something you created or something that has become trendy in the paper crafting world? I went to a rubber stamp convention yesterday and noticed this on cards also. I was just curious.

sharonskardzkorner said...

Haven't visited your Blog for a while, as we just IG'ing all the time :) Love your sweet little cards. They really inspire me to make a few of my own.

Pam said...

Oh goodness these are to pretty! The gold embossing is the perfect touch.

Related Posts with Thumbnails