September 1, 2015

September Gossamer Blue projects..

Welcome September! The new release is up over at Gossamer Blue.  Lots and lots of fun new products.  This month I concentrated on cards as thank you notes are always needed.  The girls go through them quickly with graduations, birthdays, etc.  For my cards today I used the Bits & Pieces Kit.  

Lots of fun papers from the 6 x 6 paper pad.  
 I cut one sheet up to get all the cut little tag looking embellishments.
 The tassels were extra fun, I just stapled them to my card front.
 For each card, I typed "thank you" onto some scrap paper and then popped them up on pop dots.
 I like to mix and match papers for a quirky look.
 A fun little set to add to my stash.  Lots of texture and dimension yet they all still fit into a regular card envelope.  I'm set for a while.
I'll be back soon to share more of my September Gossamer Blue creations.  Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Cami said...

These are all so pretty! Did you make the tassels? I love this style.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

Simply adorable cards!!!!
love the tassels!!!
tfs:)

Unknown said...

I'm using this tassel idea for cards! Great cards, love your style.

craftykellyj said...

Super cute! Love your style and these cards are so pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails