October 14, 2013

Project Life 2013....Week 35

Today I'm sharing Week 35 of my Project Life 2013.  I used the September Life Pages Kit from Gossamer Blue for most of the cards and embellishments.  


 The left page...
 The right page....
 Here are all of the 4 x 6 inserts.  This was a fun chalkboard card from the kit to use with some plastic letters to note the week #.
 Here I used a Medium White Parcel Tag along with stitched letters and a fabric embellished paper clip from my Pretty Paint & Paperclip Kit.  I love getting scrappy with my inserts that coordinate with photos of my projects in progress.
 More items from the GB kits...
 Here I used small phtos so the pretty floral border wouldn't be covered up.
 A shot of some texting and some flowers from my garden.
 Here I used the label stamp from the September Life Pages kit and a card cut from a 12 x 12 sheet of patterned paper. I stamped the label onto a Grid Paper Label, so easy to just stick to a photo.
 The weather for the week and some stamping on a 3 x 4 card.
 Lots of homework woes this week so I used some funny photos and a shot of Jordan's books she brought home one evening.
This week isn't too far behind us and I already feel like the girls have been in school forever.  So happy to have this week in the books.

2 comments:

sherry107 said...

Michelle- I LOVE your typewriter-what kind is it?? Could you give us more info on it??
sherry107

Unknown said...

Michelle, I notice your "grid" on your work desk. Is that something you just did on a poster board?

I love your blog and PL style.

Thanks for any info.

Karen
Madison FL

Related Posts with Thumbnails