April 15, 2013

Shop update....

Some of you have requested just certain items from my Art Journal Kits that I put in the shop last week.

So now in addition to the full Art Journal Kit, the Dylusions Creative Journals will be sold separately as well.  Many of you just want the journals by themselves without the other items.    
There is also a Mixed Media Kit which contains all of the fun supplies to get you started with mixed media techniques.  This kit comes without the art journal as some of you already have a journal in mind that you want to use.  
Hope that helps some of you out.  Thanks for letting me know your requests.  Enjoy!

I'm recovering from having turkey hunters here for 4 days straight.  Plus the girls each had a friend over. Mud, more mud.....breakfast, lunch, dinner....repeat.....so it's back to the crafty department for me this week.  We had a great time but I'm already enjoying the quiet.  ;)

2 comments:

cjgusloff57 said...

Oh boy! Turkey season going on in Wisconsin too. We have a cottage there and a friend who is into hunting turkeys and everything else. I believe they have six weeks worth of turkey hunting. He and his son both got 25 pound turkeys this past weekend. Only five more weeks to go! It is still very much winter up there with the lake frozen yet! We came home early Sunday back to northern Illinois, which is a little bit better weatherwise but not a whole lot! Rest up and create!

Lemon Lane Studio said...

I love the new direction your work is taking. I have been doing mixed media since the first of the year and love it. I look forward to following your journey.

Related Posts with Thumbnails