For Nessie.....Tang is an instant orange flavored drink mix powder. My friend just substituted orange flavored Koolaid and said her mix tasted great. Hope that helps.
And someone asked if I make my envelopes for my cards.....I typically used Stampin' Up! or Walmart envelopes.
Stacy tagged me so I thought I would play along. I'm supposed to list seven things about me that you don't know but I lead a pretty simple life......so I thought I would list seven things that I love! I'm going to skip tagging anyone else cuz I know it's a busy time of year.
So here are a few of my favorite things right off the top of my head:
1. White Chocolate Popcorn.......many of you have requested the recipe. Are you ready? Simply pop butter flavored popcorn (I use Act II Light Buttered Popcorn) and spread out on waxed paper. Be sure to pick out all the unpopped kernels. Melt white chocolate and drizzle over popcorn. Add candy sprinkles for whatever season. Let dry. Store in airtight container. I use vanilla almond bark and sometimes chocolate almond bark. You can also used the colored melting discs available at cake and candy shops.
2. Sonia Kashuk Lipstick Palette available at Target. It's a little compact with 5 or so neutral colors of lipstick. Includes a brush and mirror. I want a new one for Christmas. I'm using my used up compact right now for a mixing palette. Take your used lipsticks and dig out the last bit with a qtip. You can then mix and match your own colors.
3. Aveeno Daily Moisturing Lotion available at most stores. I am having itchy skin this winter and this lotion stays on all day. It has oatmeal in it.
4. Moose Munch by Harry and David-I got a candy bar version of this at Target one day. Deliciously smooth truffle like chocolate with this crunch popcorn and nuts inside. Sinful.
5. Taste of Home cookbooks/magazines-I love to plan meals and most of my favorite down home recipes come from Simple and Delicious or Light and Tasty. My newest Taste of Home cookbooks are Fast Fixes with Mixes and an appetizer cookbook.
6. Clothespins, clipboards, paper clips-anything that holds stuff together. I love to find new uses for them.
7. Copic Markers-Seriously one of my all time favorite crafting supply.
Stay tuned for some sneak peeks of some new stamps from Hanna Stamps! Coming December 14th!! Well, the girls are out of school for the 2nd day due to ice so I'm trying to keep them entertained. Josey's been busy adding new recipes to their recipe box. The girls loved the Kitchen Kit I gave them!! It's gonna be a fun tradition to add recipes.